[rt-users] Limiting output in RSS feeds

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed May 26 11:54:57 EDT 2010

> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Joel Merrick <joel.merrick at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'd like to integrate some of our queues with out intranet, but need
> > to reduce the amount of results..
> >
> > Is there a LIMIT style option for this?

If you want to limit the tickets found, just change your search.
If you want to limit the data in the feed you're going to have to hack
the source

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 10:54:59AM +0100, Joel Merrick wrote:
> Also, is there a way to get anonymous RSS feeds?

There is not.  If you come up to 3.8.8 you can get an rss feed that
uses an auth token which is easier than needing to code a user/pass
somewhere (but you'll still want to create an rss user that only has
read rights).

-kevin