[rt-users] Automatically updating list of legal values in combobox custom fields

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu May 27 12:30:35 EDT 2010

Karl,

Nope. It's not a bug. Having the ability to "MosifyCustomField" merely means
that users "in a group" can select or enter a value for that CF *in a ticket
*. In order to change what values can be selected, etc. the privilege
"AdminCustomField" needs to be applied to a group you want to have this
privilege. At our installation, we don't want every "Tom, Dick and Harry"
changing values for CF's that others are using, so we create Admin groups
for this ability. It keeps the "Chaos factor" down. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL