[rt-users] Frustrating attempts to install RT3.8 from RPM

Wes Modes wmodes at ucsc.edu
Wed Nov 3 20:24:45 EDT 2010

That is nice to see that you made a well-crafted rpm that you can be
proud of.   I wonder what would happen if a later version of RT3 became
available via EPEL.  Would it nicely replace the files (maybe moving
stuff to rpmsave's)  or would all hell break loose?

What RT3 version is your centos rpm build?

When and where would your centos rpm be available to play with?

W.