[rt-users] "Create a new ticket" for someone else set as Requestor

muellejo at aschendorff.de muellejo at aschendorff.de
Tue Nov 16 06:20:32 EST 2010

Hello,

I often get called by phone to open a ticket for someone.
If I click the "Create a new ticket" the "Requestor(s)" is set to my own email address.

But I want to open it for the person on the other line on the phone (who already has got an unprivileged account).
Is it somehow possible to select/search for unprivileged  user in the "Create a new ticket" dialog ?
I am thinking of an ajax instant search on all email addresses.

Or instead make a search for the user and then have a "open a ticket for this user with this user set as requestor" ?

Any are there any suggestions how do do this ?

Thanks in advance
Joe