[rt-users] Unusual error with RT38/apache22

Paul Webster paul.g.webster at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 17 06:17:32 EST 2010

The database works perfectly as does the interface (as far as I can tell, I
cannot actually login because of this problem) Google seems to believe my
webdomain is wrong, but well quite obviously it is correct

 [warning]: Use of uninitialized value in lc at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.2/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandler.pm line 914.
(/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.2/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandler.pm:914)

Domain: http://rt.webdev.ws

Set($rtname, 'rt.webdev.ws');
Set($Organization, 'rt.webdev.ws');

Set($CorrespondAddress , 'rt at webdev.ws');
Set($CommentAddress , 'rt-comment at webdev.ws');

# THE WEBSERVER:
Set( $WebDomain, 'rt.webdev.ws' );
Set($WebPort, 80);

I have no idea what is going on or what is causing this problem, this is the
only error that is showing up I configured apache as such:

<VirtualHost 95.154.246.182:80 <http://95.154.246.182/>>
        ServerName rt.webdev.ws
        ServerAdmin paul at webdev.ws

        DocumentRoot /usr/local/share/rt38/html

        AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
        PerlRequire /usr/local/bin/webmux.pl

        <Directory /usr/local/share/rt38/html>
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all

                SetHandler perl-script
                PerlResponseHandler RT::Mason
        </Directory>

        <Location /rt>
                RewriteEngine On
                RedirectMatch permanent (.*)/$ $1/index.html
                AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
                SetHandler perl-script
                PerlHandler RT::Mason
        </Location>