[rt-users] RT & Chinese Characters?

Brian Thompson Brian.Thompson at tridentmicro.com
Fri Nov 19 12:19:27 EST 2010

Jesse,

What do you mean by "using fonts without traditional glyphs in them"?  What we're seeing are square boxes in place of some of the characters.  Would that be a symptom of the font issue?  Can you please point us to an example of a Traditional Chinese font that *should* work with RT so we can test?  Is the test suite available to the public or just Best Practical customers?

Thank you!,

Brian