[rt-users] Problems with user custom fields still unaswered #1

Wolfram Huettermann wolfram.huettermann at desy.de
Mon Nov 22 06:21:40 EST 2010

Hello,

 It is sorry that nobody has answered this problem, yet. I will
describe it again:

I habe a use with the real name "Max Mustermann" with the id #13159. He
possesses a  user custom field  with  the  id #17 and the name "test".
It is a text field and its value is "foo".  It is supposed to be empty
for all other users.

One day, I change that costumfield of that user to "bar" and I have a
collection of Users called $Users which I intend to limit that way:

$Users->LimitCustomField(
               "CUSTOMFIELD" => 17,
               "OPERATOR" => "=",
               "VALUE" => "foo");

The very trouble is that this collection still enlists "Max Mustermann"
as "foo" is a former customfield value of the customfield #17.

This is not  very helpful. Nevertheless, I want to enlist all users
whose CURRENT value of  customfield  #17 is "foo". Is it possible?  Or
is it impossible?

Thanks in advance,

Wolfram