[rt-users] RT and Plesk on same Server

John Arends jarends at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 22 11:49:59 EST 2010

Without sounding too snarky, to me this is like asking if it is ok to
keep a bag of apples and some beef in the same fridge. They have nothing
to do with each other.

You can use whatever email address you want. We have a nice
support at domain.tld address that just forwards to
support at rt.server.long.url.domain.tld and nobody is the wiser.