[rt-users] Session created too late?

Ryszard Łach rylach at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 03:59:12 EST 2010

Hi.

Some of my users are reporting 'double login problem'. The sequence is:

1. A user with full-featured main page logs into RT; he enters username and
password, submits
2. The users clicks some other link in not fully loaded/renderd page
(returned after login form) - if someone has not too fast computer or
browser it is quite easy
3. The user receives 302 to login page again.

Is it a configuration issue? I didn't found nothing special in my
RT_*Config.pm...

TIA

R.

--
"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they
fight you. Then you win." - Mohandas Gandhi.