[rt-users] scrip to send email suddenly stopped working

John Alberts John.Alberts at exlibrisgroup.com
Sat Nov 27 00:41:46 EST 2010

I finally figured out what the problem was.  I added the following to the template for the scrip that stopped sending email.

  Start Date: "{$Transaction->Starts || "(No start date given)"}"
  Due Date: "$Transaction->Due || "(No due date given)"}"

Anyone know what's wrong with this and why it would cause the scrip to stop working?  I'm surprised there was nothing in the debug log about the template having a problem.  That would have saved me hours of debugging.

--
John Alberts
Hosted Services
john.alberts at exlibrisgroup.com