[rt-users] scrip to send email suddenly stopped working

John Alberts John.Alberts at exlibrisgroup.com
Sat Nov 27 11:54:15 EST 2010

On 11/27/2010 03:05 AM, G.Booth wrote:
> Hi John
> might be a quick one, as there's a missing { after Due Date: "

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted.  I added the '{' and it didn't
help.  I also tried each line individually and it didn't work.  Is
'Starts' and 'Due' even valid fields for $Ticket in the template?  I
used perldoc on the Ticket.pm file and saw those values there.
I tried searching the wiki and also google to try and find a list of
valid objects, fields, etc that can be used in a template, but the best
I could find was this:
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ClassObjectsMethods; and that page
doesn't really help at all.

--