[rt-users] RTFM 2.4.3rc1 feedback

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Oct 8 16:13:36 EDT 2010

I realize I forgot to address this point.

On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 11:08:45AM -0400, Steve McStravick wrote:
> I know others have commented on it...but it would be REALLY handy to pull in
> attachments from RTFM articles to Tickets...even if it's just the URL to
> link to the RTFM article (to avoid filling up the DB with duplicate
> documents).

Unfortunately, sending attachments isn't quite as easy as I'd like it
to be.  Especially maintaining formatting with the rich text editor.
Sending a URL will only work in environments where all users have
access to RT.  If folks are using RT to correspond with users who
never see the web UI, it isn't a solution.

Adding "Add a link to this Article" wouldn't be terribly difficult.

-kevin