[rt-users] Contribution: Connecting SVN and RT

Josh Narins jnarins at seniorbridge.com
Fri Oct 8 17:45:28 EDT 2010

Primarily, because I didn't know it existed.

Secondarily because, even though I looked through the code, I'm still fuzzy on exactly what a ticket looks like after the update. It changes the Links? Aren't Links usually to other tickets? So far I've just merged tickets, and made some depend on others. Can a RefersTo store an arbitrary text string like path/under/repo at 123? For those who don't know, @123 is subversion's "pin revision syntax."

Thirdly, my way is a bit less work. The commit hook, since it has access to the svnlook output, has the owner, repository, revisions, and so on. I feel, with my basic understanding of your code, that mine can accomplish the same overall amount of work with less effort.

Josh Narins
Director of Application Development
SeniorBridge
845 Third Ave
7th Floor
New York, NY 10022
Tel: (212) 994-6194
Mobile: (917) 488-6248
Fax: (212) 994-4260
jnarins at seniorbridge.com

SeniorBridge
Managing Complex Chronic Care
http://www.seniorbridge.com

SeniorBridge Statement of Confidentiality: The contents of this email message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email by an unintended or mistaken recipient is strictly prohibited. In said event, kindly reply to the sender and destroy all entries of this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.-----Original Message-----