[rt-users] memory leak after search

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at vialtus.com
Tue Oct 12 08:58:14 EDT 2010

Hi:

RT-3.8.7
Apache2
Mysql
perl5 (revision 5 version 8 subversion 8)

mod_perl2 v2.000004;

DBIx::SearchBuilder v1.56;

DBD::mysql v4.005;

DBI v1.605;

When a user run a search that returns > 50000 tickets , the search runs fine and results back fairly quickly (< 10 seconds).

However if a user subsequently opens a ticket -even a small ticket- , it takes a long time to open and an apache process start growing and grows further with every click during that session, until the user delete the cookie and the apache process have to be killed  ...

I have googled for this issue and could n't find any threads relates to this, I have removed all customisations , so I know its any local work done here,

Have any one else come across this? And is there a fix??

Regards;

Roy