[rt-users] Another Query question: justification of data

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at vialtus.com
Tue Oct 19 05:41:41 EDT 2010

Hi Ken its me again:

Have a look at share/html/Elements/ColumnMap
# This is scary and should totally be refactored -- jesse
my $COLUMN_MAP = {
    id => {
        attribute => 'id',
        title    => 'id', # loc
        align     => 'right',
        value     => sub { return $_[0]->id }
    },

You will see the align = 'right', you can either remove the whole line (I do n't think it will break anything), or you can simply change the right to left.
Restart the web server and all should be fine.

For me I would remove the align line from there and do this via the css, not sure which stylesheets you use, If its web2, look in ticket-lists.css for
th.collection-as-table , td.collection-as-table {
 padding-right: 0.5em;
}
And add text-align: left; in between {}
This in theory will apply it to all fields within CollectionList.

Regards;
Roy