[rt-users] dont reopen

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Fri Oct 22 09:26:53 EDT 2010

 Le 21/10/2010 à 14:26:14-0700, Joseph Spenner a écrit

> --- On Thu, 10/21/10, Albert Shih <Albert.Shih at obspm.fr> wrote:
>

>     Hi all
>
>     I'm using RT 3.8.8
>
>     On reply RT reopen the ticket. I would like to known if it's possible to
>     make RT don't reopen a resolved ticket but send a message

>     so I've some ticket live for ever...
>
>     Regards.
>
>     JAS
>

>     --
>     Albert SHIH
>
> Albert:

Thanks.

>   There should be a global script:  "On Correspond Open Ticket", by default.
> If this is removed, RT will not open the ticket (I think).  If you delete that

Yes I find this :

	http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/OnCorrespondOpenUnlessResolved

> scrip, it should leave the ticket closed but still send the correspondence to
> the user (and the admins, depending on how you have everything set).

Exactly and that's the problem.

What I want is when tue requestor answer the message of resolved ticket
(something many month after), the RT do a automatic reply with something
like :

	Please don't answer this message. Send a new request to
	«support_addresse».

so make RT create a new ticket.

I try to put the same condition as

	http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/OnCorrespondOpenUnlessResolved

in all «On correspond» scrip and create a new one with this condition

	return 1 if (($self->TransactionObj->Type ne 'Correspond') &&($self->TicketObj->Status eq 'resolved'));
	return 0;

to send message.

But it's not working because RT send the message when I close the ticket (I
don't known why).

Thanks for you help

Regards.

--