[rt-users] rt_client ruby: Issue with attachments in a multipart email

Tom Lahti toml at bitstatement.net
Mon Oct 25 20:12:16 EDT 2010

So, I went ahead and set up a test case with an RT instance here and made an attachment with a comma in the filename to play with.  There is now an updated rt-client on rubygems.org, version 0.3.3 that addresses the issue and should work.  Let me know if you have any problems.

There are probably additional methods in the API that you haven't seen before as well, read the docs.  I don't think I've broken backward compatibility on this gem ever, but you never know.

--
Tom Lahti, SCMDBA, LPIC-1, CLA
BIT LLC