[rt-users] Allow HTML Messages through RT

Kris Germann kris_germann at 295.ca
Tue Oct 26 15:18:48 EDT 2010

Actually, you can ignore that... The line originally defined as
'Set($PreferRichText, undef);' got me thinking, I had seen some other
lines without the ', undef' while digging through another issue here, so
that is what I did first. I guess it broke it. After a little more
looking, I decided to change undef to 1 and voila, now HTML works on
incoming correspondence!...

No size formatting though, guess I can live without it.

Kris
Mentor, Sales & Technical Support
Fibernetics Corp
605 Boxwood Drive