[rt-users] schema change/warning in upgrade to RT3.8.8

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Oct 28 22:39:49 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Vick Khera <khera at kcilink.com> wrote:

> On Oct 27, 2010, at 8:17 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
>
>> You may be interested in sbin/rt-validator's output
>
> Wow.  5.5 hours later it deleted a fair number of dangling data rows.
>
> However, my two duplicated groupmembers rows are still there.
>
> What trouble will it cause to not be a unique index on those columns?

validator doesn't check uniqueness of group members records. So at
this momement you have validated data and I think the right way to go
is to delete duplicated group members records and run validator once
again so it will cleanup cached group members records. As far as I can
see you should delete both records in GM to properly clean CGM table,
then add back members into groups using either UI or API.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.