[rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Wed Sep 1 14:28:32 EDT 2010

I think this is what you need
http://search.cpan.org/dist/RT-Extension-LDAPImport/
RT-Extension-LDAPImport (in case the url gets stripped).

It's what I use along with the externalauth, that way I import all the users.  I then run the script nightly to import changes.  The external auth plugin will also update the details when the login.  But you can't assign permissions to a user that's never logged in.