[rt-users] Chose Scrip order?

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Wed Sep 1 16:40:55 EDT 2010

Is there any way to prioritize Scrips?  Or perhaps someone
can suggest something else based on the following?

I'm doing something in Scrip 1 that may alter custom field X
(employee numbers).

Scrip 2 which is in place and working fine right now has the
job of looking up some employee details for every employee
number listed in field X, and storing those details in
field Y.  It runs only when:

     Transaction type is Create
     OR
     Transaction field is "field X" (field X was changed)
     OR
     Someone modified field Y by hand (nobody is ever supposed
     to do this)

If I know Scrip 2 runs after Scrip 1, then I know custom field
Y will have the correct data because field X was up to date.