[rt-users] RT log has Group Error

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 8 18:54:56 EDT 2010

To List,

I'm getting an error on my log file that I don't understand.

[Wed Sep  8 22:30:44 2010] [error]: Group::HasMember was called with an
argument that isn't an RT::Principal or id. It's (undefined)
(/opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Group_Overlay.pm:1046)

Does anyone know how this error is specifically generated? Like, was it
trying to send an email to someone that doesn't exist in the User Table?

I'll dig for it, but a little direction here would suffice for me to dig in
the right direction.

Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL