[rt-users] AD ExternalAuth create user

John Alberts John.Alberts at exlibrisgroup.com
Thu Sep 9 10:59:51 EDT 2010

  Hi.  I got ExternalAuth working with Win2k3 AD.  My next step is to
import tickets from our old system into the new system.  I already wrote
a script that does this via the command line rt interface.  The one
problem I'm having is that I need some users to already have a uid in RT
(ie. they've already logged in once and RT auth'd them with AD and
created a user account) so I can assign the imported ticket to them.

Finally, my question: :)
Is there any way for me to import a few users into RT?  I looked for a
script that would import users from AD into RT, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

--
John Alberts
Hosted Services