[rt-users] Slow Ticket History

Justin Hayes justin.hayes at openbet.com
Fri Sep 10 05:22:27 EDT 2010

I'll have a look at that Jesse, thanks.

I think part of the problem is not really knowing how fast it should actually be. Perhaps my install is working as per normal and I just think it slow. Certainly after adding that patch of Tim's and running faster hardware it's a lot perkier.

Ruslan also suggested that the ticket history has had a rewrite in 3.10. Any idea how far off that is?

Thanks,

Justin

Justin Hayes
OpenBet Support Manager