[rt-users] RT::Action not found after upgrade 3.8.2 -> 3.8.8

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Sat Sep 11 12:26:42 EDT 2010

Hi.

Either delete scrip or set stage to disabled.

01.09.2010 13:16 пользователь "Benno Overeinder" <benno at nlnetlabs.nl>
написал:

Kenn,

On 8/30/10 6:27 PM, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Take a look at your log. The number for the scrip is a...
Thanks, I found the scrip triggering the empty action.  I had to go back
a bit in the history of the log file.  During "normal" operation the
scrip generated an error message that allowed me to pinpoint the
problem: empty action at On Create Autoreply To Requestors.

On one of the queues, we want to disable autoreply if a new ticket is
created by email.  Have to find another manner to disable this.
(Suggestions?)

Thanks,

-- Benno

--