[rt-users] can i see all tickets posted by my group?

Jason Ledford jledford at biltmore.com
Tue Sep 14 14:34:24 EDT 2010

I am sort of tagging along this topic, since I was trying to do this very thing.  RequestorGroup = 'GroupName' doesn't work for me.  I have changed my query so that's the only thing it has, and have tried a couple of different group names and can't seem to get it work work.

Is this possible or do I need to specify each user individually?