[rt-users] Change Custom Field layout

Marco.deSousa at billag.com Marco.deSousa at billag.com
Thu Sep 16 06:41:28 EDT 2010

Hello,

Have the same problem, i just can set the order of custom fields in Menu>Configuration>Queue>CF

The problem is you can only move up/down the fields.

I think, there is only an away, we need to overlay some classes, see Chapter 10 (RT essentials),
probably need to change some code in CSS

But perhaps it exist an extention to install that features.

Best regards.