[rt-users] Getting a custom field value and setting the priority

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Sep 23 11:45:00 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 11:28:54AM -0400, Bass, Janet E. wrote:
> Yes, It seemed like overkill and had a learning curve. I was hoping there
> was an easy fix in my code.
>

> >> $self->TicketObj->$SetPriority = $Priority;

If you want to stay with your code, look at that line.
There are at least 2 huge errors with it.
SetPriority is a method not a variable and you don't assign to it, you
pass it an argument.

RT-Extension-PriorityAsString was written so that people who aren't
perl programmers wouldn't have to write this scrip.

-kevin