[rt-users] Mandatory time worked

Jim Tambling Jim.Tambling at datatote.co.uk
Thu Sep 23 16:46:07 EDT 2010

I have probably asked this before, but here goes.

I want to force RT users to fill in the TimeWorked field every time they
update a ticket, much like the MandatorySubject extension works on
ticket creation. Has anybody got something similar to this already? If
not I am prepared to have a stab at it myself, but since I am only just
starting to learn Perl I'm probably going to go about it the wrong way
:-). Would I be able to do this as a scrip action or would I have to
create a module and do it via callbacks? All help/advice/solutions
greatly appreciated.

Regards, Jim