[rt-users] Mailto link in template

Sysadmin Sysadmin at ruralnetwork.net
Fri Sep 24 10:41:40 EDT 2010

  I'm trying to embed a mailto: HTML code into my ticket creation
template so that the customer can click the link and this will generate
a blank  email with the ticket info in the subject that can use for a
reply, that the system can then parse into the ticket. The mail to
address would vary according to the group or queue it was created for.

I tried this:

<A
HREF="mailto:{$Ticket->QueueObj->CorrespondAddress()}?subject=[{$Ticket->QueueObj->SubjectTag
|| $rtname} #{$Ticket->id}] {$Ticket->Subject()}
">To Email RNS about the ticket</A>

While I know this is wrong, perhaps it will give you a better idea of
what I,m trying to do.

Thanks,

David
System Admin