[rt-users] recurring requests

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Fri Apr 1 14:57:22 EDT 2011

Well, that's a bit simpler than the script (which, as I said, was already pretty simple) - but at least the way we operate it's still an admin task.  What I'm dreaming of is an addition to the web UI, similar to the dashboard subscription interface, that would allow an RT user to configure the scheduling info and some basic ticket data.  Guess that's something to add to my ever-expanding list of things to work on...