[rt-users] 3.6.4 to 3.8.9

Mark Olliver mark at thermeon.com
Wed Apr 6 12:12:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am looking at upgrading our RT to 3.8.9, due to the age of our
current setup I have dumped the original database and created another
on the same machine and created a new mason_handler process with the
new RT in a different Dir. The upgrade went smoothish and i can now
login ok however, If i click on a ticket it takes me back to my old RT
and not the new one.

All the other links on the page correctly go to /rt3 but tickets for
some reason on the main page load to /rt our old url?

Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks

Mark