[rt-users] RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.08 which packages i need for

Luis Avendaño lavendano at acmgrp.com
Mon Apr 18 09:26:11 EDT 2011

Hi John,

It looks that you missed a comma after 'd_filter' =>
'(userAccountControl=514)'

In addition, please check you settings here

	'attr_map' =>  {   'Name' => 'sAMAccountName',...

Nothing else to match? If so, just to be sure, please delete the comma after
'sAMAccountName'.

Finally, I would recommend you to comment 'ssl_version'  => 3,

After you get this configuration to work, then you can "play" with the SSL
configuration.

Good luck,

Best,

-----

   4. Re: RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.08 which packages i need for
      (john s.)

Message: 4