[rt-users] Users Handbook

Raphaël MOUNEYRES raphael.mouneyres at sagemcom.com
Wed Apr 20 03:32:28 EDT 2011

Hello Kenn,

i'm also intersted in having a copy of both documents.

As i've started a similar document as a baseline for instruction to new
technicians, i'm considering translating the baseline paragraphs to
french.
It may be usefull for other french RT user's.

Raphaël

Kenneth Crocker <kfcrocker at lbl.gov>
Envoyé par : rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
19/04/2011 23:10

rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
cc

Objet
Re: [rt-users] Users Handbook

Jason, Miachael, Yan, Kevin, Raed, Tyler & Drew,

I will certainly mail each of you a copy of both the User's Guide as well
as the Queue Admin Guide. You must keep in mind that this documentation is
tailored towards the way we do things here at LBNL. We have over 100
Queues that are used to support Application Projects/Systems/Support. In
most cases, we have a WorkFlow process that includes Review & Approval of
requests before being moved to the support Queue as well as QA procedures
that allow for separate approval of QA test results (by another team or
the requestors, etc) before migration to production & Resolution. That
means I the documentation will be referring to Ticket Status values we
added, Custom Fields & Scrips created for these processes.

As long as you guys plan to rip out what you don't need, it can be useful
as a baseline of instruction on understanding terminology, privileges,
notification scrips, searching & reporting (including dashboards), and on.

I hope it will be useful for you.

I'll be sending them out in a couple of hours.

Kenn
LBNL

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:40 PM, Jason Ledford <jledford at biltmore.com>