[rt-users] Is a time zone user preference available?

Eli Guzman eguzman at cvimellesgriot.com
Wed Apr 20 15:25:41 EDT 2011

----Original Message----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Eli
Guzman Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 10:48 AM To: Thomas Sibley;
rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com Subject: Re: [rt-users] Is a time zone
user preference available?

Not sure how common this issue is, but I have changed the 'About Me'
timezone preferences, however the change isn't reflected on the
interface. See images below:

http://min.us/mDnN4uxnfqIBg#1

I had the $Timezone variable in RT_SiteConfig.pm set to the following:
Set($Timezone , 'US/Mountain'); but I commented this out (restarted
httpd services)to see if there was any change to the interface, but
nothing so far. Time is being synched via NTPD/system clock is not
currently set to UTC/and system TZ is set to Denver TZ (-0700 GMT).
Could I be missing something obvious here?

Thanks for any insights!

Regards,
Eli