[rt-users] RT-Authen-ExternalAuth-0.08 which packages i need for

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Thu Apr 21 05:31:27 EDT 2011

Is it clear what i want? No? okay i try to describe a litte bit more exaclty
as far as possible from myself

okay my ldapseach command which runs perfectly is:

sudo ldapsearch -h xxx.xxx.local  -D "xxx\User" -w "password" -b "'dc=xxx,
dc=local" -s sub "sAMAccountName=USER"

So here are my RT Config Parameter again:

Set($ExternalSettings,{'My_LDAP' =>{   ## GENERIC SECTION
                                          'type' => 'ldap',
                                        'server' =>  '192.168.123.45',
                                          'user' => 'USER',
                                          'pass' =>  'password',
                                          'base' =>
'ou=companyou,ou=User,dc=xxx,dc=xxx,dc=local',
                                       'filter'  =>  '(ObjectClass=*)',
                                      'd_filter' =>
'(userAccountControl=514)'
                                     #  'tls'    =>  0,
                                # 'ssl_version'  =>  3,
                                 'net_ldap_args' => [    version =>  3   ],
                                      # 'group'  =>  'Benutzer',
                                  # 'group_attr' =>  'GROUP_ATTR',
                     'attr_match_list'           => [    'Name',
                                                     #    'EmailAddress',
                                                    ],
                     'attr_map'                  =>  {  'Name' =>
'sAMAccountName',
                                                        'RealName' => 'cn',
                                                        'EmailAddress' =>
'mail',
                                                        'Organization' =>
'physicalDeliveryOfficeName',
                                                        'RealName' => 'cn',
                                                        'ExternalAuthId' =>
'sAMAccountName',
                                                        'Gecos' =>
'sAMAccountName',
                                                        'WorkPhone' =>
'telephoneNumber',
                                                        'Address1' =>
'streetAddress',
                                                        'City' => 'l',
                                                        'State' => 'st',
                                                        'Zip' =>
'postalCode',
                                                        'Country' => 'co'

}
                                                    }

I'll try to find out, which parameter doesn't match with the ldap one  ...
cause if i try to authorize on rt with an ad user my AD gives the following
message out:

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2799     NTDS None    TCP    4 32   NonDSE      Can't find
object  0.0 0

best regards john s.