[rt-users] Question on CommandByMail error

CALLEJA-ALBILLOS, FRANCK (FRANCK)** CTR ** Franck.Calleja-Albillos at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Apr 29 09:48:20 EDT 2011

Hello,

I encounter the same problem, and tried to identify what the difference is between timestamp and what I entered in the field "Due:".

My mail is only (except object of the email referring to an existing ticket) :

Due:2011-05-09 16:00:00

And I receive :
Failed command 'due: 2011-05-09 16:00:00'
Error message: (no message)

And effectively, the field is correctly updated in the ticket.
Can someone point me how to generate a "good" timestamp ?

Cdt,

Franck CALLEJA-ALBILLOS
TREFLE pour Alcatel-Lucent
Centre de Compétences Managed Services - IP/MPLS

Tél. : +33 1 30 77 1362