[rt-users] Help with code identifying QueueWatcher AdminCc

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Apr 29 12:40:26 EDT 2011

Kevin,

HA! Well, as I'm sure you've noticed, the world of RT Users seem to find a
LOT of things they want to do that *NO ONE* could have planned for. I think
it's a @#$%#$%^ good product. There will ALWAYS be someone, including me,
that would wish RT did things this way or that, but you guys really do put
out a helluva good product.

My forte has always been as a project leader (in design and QA) from large
mainframe systems on down to mini-computers (pre-cursor to PC's and
Client-server systems) for 40 yrs, so it's easy for me to look at something
and have that perfect 20/20 vision that hindsight gives you. If we all had
those "well, I shoulda done it this way" ideas in the beginning, I'd be
willing to bet you would STILL get some bitching here or there. That's why
someone create the "version number x.xx" for software, he he.

Great job. I'm looking forward to playing with 4.0 soon.

Kenn
LBNL