[rt-users] RT 4.0 mod_perl2 install failure on apache2

IgiLama igilama.register at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 05:51:38 EDT 2011

Hi,

I installed RT 4 on my debian box, all dependencies were met, using
mod_perl2, postgres, standalone (Starlet?) webserver works but when I
configure apache according to documentation it report error upon start
and I can't reach RT. I'm running it as http://mybox/rt4/ (prefix
rt4). The error reported is:

[warning]:      (in cleanup) Error while loading /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server:
Can't locate object method "PSGIApp" via package
"RT::Interface::Web::Handler" at /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server line 138.
(/usr/share/request-tracker3.8/lib/RT.pm:394)

I found similar issue here http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/101735

Anyone else having this problem? Does anyone know how to solve it?

Thanks