[rt-users] RT 4.0.1 upgrade, plus mod_fcgid - NoAuth not parsed by mason?

Howard Jones howie at thingy.com
Wed Aug 3 06:34:10 EDT 2011

Just as an update - I switched to a new database, ran make
initialize-database, and just fired up the rt-server standalone server,
and I still get this problem. Turning on debug logging in RT_SiteConfig
(to file) doesn't seem to change how much logging I get.

Anyway, just wiping the /opt/rt4 directory altogether, running make
install, then pointing it at the already-migrated database has cleared
whatever the issue was, and I can see my data in RT 4 just fine. I've
been clearing the Mason cache anyway, so what else is there in a bare
install that might be 'sticky' like that?

Howie