[rt-users] Access RT from behind firewall

Rocel M. Lacida rocel at biz.phisl.net
Wed Aug 3 21:54:09 EDT 2011

Hi Darin,
Good Day!

Yeah it's really weird why it doesn't redirect the traffic to my local
RT server. Where in fact I could access it locally. The firewall NAting
configuration is fine I tried changing this config to other local ip
which point to a webserver it redirect fine. I don't know where the real
culprit is Openvz where our RT is installed or the RT itself.

Regards,
Rocel