[rt-users] relative data ticket search for monthly report?

John Alberts John.Alberts at exlibrisgroup.com
Thu Aug 4 17:28:28 EDT 2011

I know, and I looked at the docs, but I can't figure out how to do what I
want.  I figured someone on the list must have figured out a way to get
last months report easily, regardless of how long it is into the current
month.

After spending more time on this, it turns out Created >= 'first of last
month' doesn't work either.  It's not documented to work, but it did
return the results I expected.  I found out the only reason it did, was
because there are no tickets in the queue I queried older than a month
anyway. :)

The problem is, I can't figure out if it's possible to combine a relative
date with other criterion.  For instance, 'last month' returns exactly one
month ago, so since today is Aug 4th, it returns July 4th, although I need
July 1st @midnight.

Any ideas?

John Alberts
Cloud Optimization Engineer