[rt-users] Missing Menu on Left

James Zuelow James_Zuelow at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Aug 11 12:57:20 EDT 2011

----Original Message----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com
[mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin Falcone
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 8:42 AM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Missing Menu on Left

> The path we request is actually correct.

OK, I changed it back.

> The problem is that RT intentionally requests numerous things that
> don't exist on disk.  We use HTML::Mason's dhandler functionality to
> then dynamically serve the proper thing.
>
> It sounds like the only solution is to add a note to
> web_deployment.pod and then in a future release provide configs for
> turning this and mod_cache off.

Hmm, that's too bad.  I am primarily interested in users being able to get to SelfService even if they manually type in selfservice, etc.

Most of them will follow links, but eventually someone will type it and not get the right address.  Probably mod_rewrite to catch common errors is the solution here.

> Thanks for your help in researching this.

No worries.  Sorry it took so long!

James