[rt-users] Looking for an example of how to send a different autoreply text based on the email address receiving the ticket

Gilbert Rebeiro gilbert at dido.ca
Wed Aug 17 15:36:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

Yes so all do speak all the languages that we support.
I was able to override the auto-reply by deleteing the global scrip and
creating a scrip per queue so that is good.

I created  a scrip to move the ticket from my fr queue to the General queue.

Condition: On Create
Action: User Defined
Template: Blank
Stage: TransactionCreate

Custom Condition: return 1;
Custom Action cleanup code:
  # Change queue
  my $newqueue = "General";
  my $T_Obj = $self->TicketObj;

  $RT::Logger->info("Auto assign ticket #". $T_Obj->id ." to queue #".
$newqueue );
  my ($status, $msg) = $T_Obj->SetQueue($newqueue);
  unless ($status) {
      $RT::Logger->warning("unable to set new queue: $msg");
      return undef;
  }
  return 1;

It doesn't work and I don't know how to debug it?
Is it being processed?
Where is it going wrong?

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,