[rt-users] Search Format - Take button

Christopher Lasater CLasater at taleo.com
Mon Aug 29 12:01:48 EDT 2011

Hey Mike,

               You need to do it using the Advanced Edit and add the following line,  if its is not the last part you will need to add a comma at the end.  The main problem is that it will not work well with tickets already owned, since you can not take an already taken ticket.

'<a href="__WebPath__/Ticket/Display.html?Action=Take&id=__id__">__loc(Take)__</a>/TITLE:NBSP'