[rt-users] Has anyone sucessfully configured LDAP to authenticate against AD with version 4.0.1?

josh.cole josh.cole at fresno.edu
Mon Aug 29 15:18:08 EDT 2011

The user is within the base. The user exists in a sub-OU inside of ITS. I
have the correct DC, I have the ip entered for the DC/LDAP Server.

Yes sir that is correct, I am using placeholders. I do not believe that SSL
is being used based on the config I provided. All of the information is
correct. I have used an ldap browser to verify connectivity on port 389 and
to verify the information I've placed into the config.