[rt-users] Looping through transactionobj

Bart bart at pleh.info
Wed Dec 7 12:42:15 EST 2011

Wouldn't it be enough to have this set of commands?

If CF1 changed, set CF2 to “hi”

If CF3 changed, set CF4 to “bye”

Without the and/or in between, a scrip is sequential so it will just run
from top to bottom.

-- Bart

Op 6 december 2011 22:41 schreef Brent Wiese <bwiese at elementps.com> het
volgende: