[rt-users] The RT Wiki - Restructure (start using categories?)

Bart bart at pleh.info
Thu Dec 8 10:45:40 EST 2011

Hi,

So far it's been a busy week for me O_o (lots of small things to-do)

I'll make a wiki page which will represent [the|a] "new" front page and
start creating a structure, or somewhat a structure, on it so that everyone
can help work on it + so we have a starting point.

The page should be done tomorrow (day off ^_^).

-- Bart

Op 1 december 2011 15:40 schreef Ruslan Zakirov <ruz at bestpractical.com> het
volgende: