[rt-users] Cross table queries - transaction

Dan Madere danmadere at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:42:49 EST 2011

I was also trying to figure this out so I could make a report of which
tickets entered a specific queue in a date range, even if the ticket
is not in that queue currently.

In RT 3.8, there were these 3 pre-made reports under tools > reports
in the interface.  Admittedly, they weren't very useful, so that's
probably why they were removed in 4.0.  But I found that these reports
provided a useful template for making your own custom reports, which
can easily perform searches on transactions.  If you know some perl,
you can grab the code for these pre-made reports from 3.8 and use it
on 4.0.  I definitely had success with this approach.

Dan