[rt-users] What happened to <blank> for columns?

Jeff Blaine jblaine at kickflop.net
Sat Dec 31 10:14:30 EST 2011

On 12/31/2011 3:01 AM, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> That's why I suggested you change your default. If it isn't offered now,
> then when you change your default, it WILL be offered to ALL users.
>
> Kenn

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Finally grepping around for NEWLINE, it appears the place
to define offered format string items is:

     share/html/Search/Elements/BuildFormatString

??? (see block below, with very clear stock comment line)

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that it conflicts with
your answer, and I'm confused.  I'll just play around with
both.

Thank you for the replies!

# ...snip...

# All the things we can display in the format string by default
my @fields = qw(
     id QueueName Subject
     Status ExtendedStatus UpdateStatus
     Type

     OwnerName Requestors Cc AdminCc CreatedBy LastUpdatedBy

     Priority InitialPriority FinalPriority

     TimeWorked TimeLeft TimeEstimated

     Starts      StartsRelative
     Started     StartedRelative